Kidney Disease & Ageing
Slow down progression of CKD and ageing through scientifically validated amazing natural therapies, precision supplements, medicinal plants, nutrition, diet, yoga and more
- 68 interventions spanning over 14 amazing chapters, supported by hundreds of medical studies published in journals of medicine, biochemistry and nephrology, to improve kidney’s health
- FREE booklet (worth 9$) on how to improve health of your family away from the #BigPharma’s profit machine.
In The Book You'll Learn
- Steps to slow or reverse progression of kidney disease in particular, and ageing in general
- How to take the control of your health back by understanding how your body (& kidneys) work, and how to make them last longer
- Wide variety of innovative & amazing therapies for kidney and anti-ageing, backed by numerous medical studies
- Nutrition plan to reduce load on kidney. Go beyond the vanilla CKD / renal / “alkaline diet”
- About precision supplements to rejuvenate your kidneys & entire body
- Exercise protocols to feel more energized, slow down ageing and keep kidneys healthy
- Highly affordable renal and anti-ageing strategies uncovered from traditional medicine, herbs and yoga, validated by scientific research
"After my nephrologist told me to prepare for eventual dialysis, I was depressed. Strategies from this book gave me a new hope."
"Having read numerous books on anti-ageing, I wasn't expecting anything new. The chapter - 'An Ancient Bacteria' is itself worth the price of the book"
"In Brazil, treatment options for kidney disease are expensive. By trying few supplements and therapies from the book, I saw my eGFR number to go up, without making a hole in my pocket. I was so happy !"
After a successful career as an engineer and entrepreneur, when Deb painfully watched three of his extended family members suffer terribly through chronic kidney disease (CKD), accelerated ageing, failure (and toxicity) of traditional clinical treatments, he dived deep within medical research journals to uncover effective and affordable therapies, stabbing at the heart of CKD and accelerated ageing.